HBCI and shares

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 26 15:22:48 UTC 2016

Hi Jochen,

take a look into the AqBanking logs first to find out if the information you
are looking for is transferred using the HBCI protocol. They can be found in

  ~/.aqbanking/backends/aqhbci/data/banks/de/<BLZ>/logs

Don't send these files to the list since they contain private information.

If the information can be found as part of the records, you need to check your
mapping of the KMyMoney accounts to the Aqbanking accounts. There must be two
such mappings, one for the checking account (Girokonto) and another one for
your investment account. If you have only one, then it might be for the
checking account and I doubt that detailed information about your transactions
can be found in a standardized way.

If you have some findings or more questions, just contact us again.

Regards

Thomas

On Saturday 26 November 2016 08:57:14 Jochen Schmid wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just connected kmymoney with my bank accounts by HBCI. In
> kmymoney I have the giro account and the investment account.
>
> Before using HBCI I booked purchases, dividends etc. into the
> investment account booked to the giro account.
>
> HBCI transfers investment bookings directly to the giro account
> without leaving tracks on the investment account.
>
> I cannot move the booking to the investment account (greyed out).
>
> My aim is having the detailled investment booking (with transaction
> costs in a split booking) in the investment account getting the "money
> booking" on the counter account -- the giro account.
>
> How is that solvable?
>
> kmymoney 4.6.4 if that matters.
>
> Thank you for your helpful hints.
> --
> Jochen Schmid <pflhyfe5 at gmx.net>

My software never has bugs.
It just develops random features ... -- anonymous