HBCI and shares

Jochen Schmid jochen at r-ci.de
Sat Nov 26 07:57:14 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've just connected kmymoney with my bank accounts by HBCI. In
kmymoney I have the giro account and the investment account.

Before using HBCI I booked purchases, dividends etc. into the
investment account booked to the giro account.

HBCI transfers investment bookings directly to the giro account
without leaving tracks on the investment account.

I cannot move the booking to the investment account (greyed out).

My aim is having the detailled investment booking (with transaction
costs in a split booking) in the investment account getting the "money
booking" on the counter account -- the giro account.

How is that solvable?

kmymoney 4.6.4 if that matters.

Thank you for your helpful hints.
--