Santander 1 Plus VISA Card with KMyMoney

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:01:30 UTC 2016

On 11/06/16 17:10, Jack Ostroff wrote:
> On 6/10/2016 5:20 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

>>> I just received my access credentials for it today, so I can't tell
>>> (yet) if
>>> it will work flawlessly. I asked if they support HBCI during the
>>> activation
>>> and that was negated by their customer support. Too bad.
>>
>> Well thats nice. If you can get it to work in any way, either HBCI or
>> well
>> importing CSV, QIF or whatever, please let me know.

>>> Same reason here, though I did not spent that much.
>>
>> I currently have regular orders there.
>
> I contacted Santander US to ask what on line downloads they support.
> Their first response simply said they do not support OFX direct connect.
> When I asked for more details, they said they do support Quicken for
> personal accounts.  If nothing else, it shows me their customer support
> seems not to understand anything about this stuff, so it seems it will
> just take folks to keep trying to find what (if anything) works.  It is
> also not clear if the US and European divisions have anything in common
> in terms of their computer support.
>
> Jack

And the UK could be different again.  Here, they offer five, possibly
six formats.  There is one CSV format, but via an external body, Midata.
  There is a text, which could probably be manipulated to CSV format,
and QIF, and possibly OFX, I can't remember.  It's probably best to wait
on Thomas though, for a European picture.

Allan