Santander 1 Plus VISA Card with KMyMoney

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:57:21 UTC 2016

On 09/06/16 13:49, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does anyone use this card together with KMyMoney?
>
> https://www.santander.de/de/privatkunden/konto_und_karte/kreditkarten/
> 1plus_visa-card/produktinfo_1plus_card.asp
>

>  From my search on the internet I found that they may (!) export CSV data or
> QIF data. But there are also people who write there is no CSV export anymore.
>
> As I found in KMyMoney I paid already over 80 Euro for paying in foreign
> currencies with my current cards I am interested in an additional card without
> expenses like this for foreign payments and it seems this offer may be the
> best.
>
> I also ask on AQBanking mailing list.
>
> Thanks,

Hi Martin

Even if they don't do CSV export, they might!

That is, a number of times,say where the only capability has been say
pdf, what I've done is to copy the bank-site's account display into a
text editor and then save as .csv.  Obviously, any tidy-up editing can
be done too.

That's worked well for me.  The separators I've had have tended to be tabs.

Allan