Consistency issue

Gilcio Amaral-Martins gilcio.amaral at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:08:49 UTC 2016

Thanks for your help
I have some issues in Investment  transactions.
I track these investments looking for statements on my online bank site.
To simplify the description look at attached
ItauBankInvestmentFundStatement.pdf.
Look for the sell transaction at 28/12/2012 (dec 28).
I have to enter manually the data on KMyMoney Investment Ledger transaction
form as you can see in TransFormInvLeger-dez2012.png
You can also see that money is transferred to the account Itau.
Now look at ItauBankAccLedger-dez2012.png and you can see the correspondent
transaction at 28/12/2012: a credit of $2000. Note the balance after the
credit: $3035.11.
This is wrong because the balance before transaction was $1035.10 and
adding $2000 the result will be $3035,10.
I'm also adding the Bank statement in ItauBankAccStatement-dez2012.pdf.
It cannot be reconciled with acc ledger in KMyMoney.
This is an example. The issue happens in selling transactions.
You can also see that shares and prices have 7 decimal digits. I had
configured KMyMoney for 7 digits precision.
But the real issue is at account ledger. The money transfer must be with 2
digits and this don't seems to be ocurring. I'm supposing the rounding is
done in the ledger what is wrong but explain the balance error.
When I save the kmymoney file I receive a consistency check notification
also attached.
Is this is a real bug or Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards
Gilcio Amaral