Entering mutual fund in KMM 4.7.2 without finding online source

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 23:20:13 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to enter several mutual funds in KMM but their trading
symbol is not on any of the provided online sources in KMM's security
dialob box.

The only remaining choice is to update the prices manually, but this
is cumbersome and I'd rather rely on a reliable online source to
update currencies and securities.

One example of mutual fund I am trying to integrate in KMM is
http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/fund/f_ca.aspx?t=F0CAN05NHD&region=can&culture=en-CA

This is a canadian MF.  The symbol is CIG2601 (if you google this you
will inevitably get either the investment firm's website or the
Morningstar quote site which lists all of my other MF as well..

Is it possible to add morningstar to the list of online sources in
KMM, or if not, how can use morningstar's website as online update
service?

Thanks