Enc: Re: doubt

riesdra riesdra at zoho.com
Sun Apr 3 22:48:18 UTC 2016

Hi, Thomas

excuse me for my english, I want change the category assignment, and you did help me much.
thank's very much.
--
Ricardo Libanio

---- Em Sáb, 02 Abr 2016 03:30:58 -0300 Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> escreveu ----

Hi,

there's a GUI feature for that in the ledger. Select the transactions, right
click with the mouse which opens the context menu and use 'Move transaction to
...'

If you want to change the category assignment, select the transactions, start
editing and only fill in the new category before you press the 'Enter' button.

See https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.ledgers.other.html for a screen shot of the context
menu.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Thomas

On Friday 01 April 2016 21:34:54 riesdra wrote:

> hello,
>
> I'd like to know if I've can change various transaction accounts to another
> once something like run a sql command.
>
> --
> Ricardo Libanio

GPG-FP: E55E D592 F45F 116B 8429 4F99 9C59 DB40 B75D D3BA
'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan