[Kmymoney] Strange Currency Units for Mutual Funds

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Wed Jan 28 14:14:02 UTC 2015

Hi

KMM Version 4.7.90 on Mint 17.1

After editing a cheque account ledger entry for a deposit from the sale
of shares, the Exchange Rate Editor popped up, which required me to
convert South African Rands (ZAR) to AGMM. Now AGMM is the ticker symbol
code for the money market in which the sale of shares took place.

When I looked at the stock and currency prices there were two strange
entries for SNMM (another money market fund) and AGMM as currencies.
These had been throwing up errors on update of stock and currency prices
for some time now as obviously there is no such currency. [see
attachment stock&currency_prices.jpg].

Any ideas as to how this could have occurred and how to fix it?

Regards
Timothy