[Kmymoney] No SPLIT available in Interest field in Dividend Transactions

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:56:30 UTC 2014

On 27/09/14 01:30, Michael CALDER wrote:

G'day ,

I am running KMyMoney 4.6.4 on Linux Mint 17 'Qiana' having recently
upgraded from Mint 13 a month ago.

Amongst my accounts is one for SHARES into which I have been posting
DIVIDENDS as a SPLIT INTEREST transaction successfully for a number of
years.

The two categories used were DivInc:DivIncFranked and DivInc:DivIncImpCred

Since upgrading I no longer have the capacity for a split transaction in
the INTEREST field with any new dividend entries.

However, if I edit a dividend entry from a couple of months ago the
split transaction correctly shows in the interest field.

The only split option is in the Fees field

Is this a bug that should be reported?

Cheers....

Mike

Michael CALDER

Hi Mike

Are you talking about manual entries or imported ones?   If imported,
via QIF, OFX, CSV?

It might be best if you would provide your step by step process, saying
what you expect to happen and what actually happens.

It might also be worthwhile getting rev. 4.6.6.The Claydoh PPA might
help there.

Allan