[Kmymoney] No SPLIT available in Interest field in Dividend Transactions

Michael CALDER mikecalder at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 27 00:30:59 UTC 2014

--
G'day ,

I am running KMyMoney 4.6.4 on Linux Mint 17 'Qiana' having recently
upgraded from Mint 13 a month ago.

Amongst my accounts is one for SHARES into which I have been posting
DIVIDENDS as a SPLIT INTEREST transaction successfully for a number of
years.

The two categories used were DivInc:DivIncFranked and DivInc:DivIncImpCred

Since upgrading I no longer have the capacity for a split transaction in
the INTEREST field with any new dividend entries.

However, if I edit a dividend entry from a couple of months ago the
split transaction correctly shows in the interest field.

The only split option is in the Fees field

Is this a bug that should be reported?

Cheers....

Mike

Michael CALDER