[Kmymoney] Asset balance limit settings

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:32:13 UTC 2014

Hi Phil

The only thing I can think of is a customised Transactions By Account report.
Set it up just for the ISA account and set the date range to the current tax
year. This will give you a report of debits and credits but you only really
need the credits to make sure they don't go over £5760. This could be done by
tagging the credits and only including that tag in the report but tags are
only available if you have KMyMoney compiled from git.

Maybe that will help a bit.

Dave.