[Kmymoney] KMM new version, problems with creditcards

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Tue Oct 15 14:03:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

Two questions:
1. I am working with KMM 4.5.90-42aee86ba4. Makes it sense to change to the
new stable 4.6.4 or are the improvements small or should I go to git again ?
I works with the self compiled Linux from Scratch, KDE-4.10.2

2.) My bank has introduced since some days the online banking for credit
cards.I can connect my KMM account to the online one, but when I try to make
an update, the program stops with messages like " task not performed",
"account has not correspondent ( not mapped ? ). "
The  "Aqfinance" programm, wich uses the same aqbanking basis as KMM, allows
me to ask for the "balance" at least, crashes if I intend to ask for
transactions.
Any advices ? Thanks in advance.
Edgar
--