[Kmymoney] KBanking - money transfer over HBCI (Cristian, Marko)

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Thu Oct 17 08:26:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

I just read your post. At the moment another guy and I are trying to add
online banking to kmymoney. Even if a lot of work has been done allready it
will still need some time.

Am Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 11:52:00 schrieb Michael:
> One last thing, wouldn't it be possible to refactor the abtranfer to be
> used with the plugin interface of kmymoney?

This won’t be possible without major work because the kmymoney plugins
offer support for import only. Actually I thought about reusing some of AB-
Transfer’s code but rejected that idea for several reasons.

Greetings
Christian