[Kmymoney] Report "Budgeted vs. Actual"

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Wed Nov 27 11:48:12 UTC 2013

Hi everybody!*

*Some weeks ago I had reported about somewhat irritating effects when
activating the "Skip value if price is zero" option in the the Budgeted
vs. Actual Report configuration tab.*
*If that specific report is *not* an Investment Report (as in my case)
this option will produce senseless results if using multi currencies and
converting these to the base currency.

Now, Alvaro was so kind as to remove this option in non-investment reports.

After upgrading from openSUSE 12.3 to 13.1 / 32bit I was surprised to
still see that option and producing same results as before.
And that goes for KMM 4.6.3-6.1 as well as for KMM 4.6.4-2.11 which I
find in my repositories.

Alvaro, as a layman I am just curious to learn how and when your changes
would become effective in openSuse?*
*
Thanks for the great on KMM and cheers!
Michael*