[Kmymoney] dealing with investment accounts

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:49:23 UTC 2013

How do I deal with an investment account that is called a Cash Management
Account?   When I set it up online the institution called it an investment
acct but since I have never figured out how to reconcile them and since we
use it for cash so I told KMM it was a cash account.  But we did transfer
some bonds from the other account.  So can I just do this off the cuff and
make up a transaction for the bond bit or do I need to set up an investment
acct?  If so, do I then need a brokerage account?   Eesh!

In any case  I do need to learn how to reconcile investment accts.  Is
there some document that you'd suggest to guide me?

thanks

garyk

--
*The picture is a self-portrait in watercolor*
*Blogging at **http://panampg.x10.mx/wp/*

To view or purchase my art works, go to
http://fineartamerica.com/shop/gary-kirkpatrick.html