[Kmymoney] Backup to external usb

Sawdust ygh12 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 17:30:34 UTC 2013

I am in transition from Windows to Ubuntu 12.04. I am also moving from
Quicken to KMyMoney.  I have been able to "Save" and then backup to a
usb drive. That changed this morning when I tried to back up to my usb
drive. Initially the error pertained to backing up to the usb device.
Now I get an error that states the drive can't be mounted. Since I'm new
to Ubuntu and KMyMoney I don't which is causing the error.  Any
assistance would be appreciated.     Steve