[Kmymoney] KMyMoney csvimporter example csv files

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:29:07 UTC 2013

On 14/01/13 17:19, George Perkins wrote:
> Dear Allan,
>
> Thank you for your contribution to KMyMoney.
> I am trying to find the example csv files mentioned in your guide to the
> CSV importer plugin,
> http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.impexp.csv.html
>
> According to the guide, they should be located in the source tree, (in
> the kmymoney/contrib/csvimporter/ folder) but this appears to be out of
> date. Do you know where I might find these now?
> Thanks
>
> George

Hi George

Thanks.  But, they are still there.  That is, they are in the correct
place in the git source.  I've checked and they are also in the
/home/aga/kmymoney-4.6.2/contrib/csvimporter folder.  There are two
kmymoney folders.  You need to look in the top level one.  If you don't
see the contrib folder, you need to go up a level.

 From where did you obtain the source?

Allan