[Kmymoney] Problem with credit for a car and report inconsistent...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Mon Feb 18 18:55:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I created a loan account for a car (2000 €).

1. It opened with a balanced amount of 2000 € as a transfert to car
asset acount. Tha't ok.

2. Then it created a scheduled transaction with two split categories :

* a transfert from current account to loan account (106 € / month =
repay 2000 € + interests of the loan)
* a credit to adjust the split transaction in order to delete the
interests and adjust the repay to 2000 € only

The problem is that into a cost account I can't display 106 € into the
category "credit payement" because the 106 € is a transfert not a cost
category. I tried to add into my report the display of transfert but
nothing changed...

Could you please tell me what to do in order to display category "credit
payement" into the report ?

Thank you for your help.
Patrick