[Kmymoney] Mathematical function instead of numeral entry in transactions

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:08:51 UTC 2013

Hi mail-list!  I know this will sound geeky, but is there any plans in the
future to implement the possibility to enter a mathematical function for
the amount of scheduled transactions instead of a simple numeral entry?

A good example would be the depreciation (or appreciation) of any goods
which their value varies over time according to a more-or-less complex
function.

The other benefit could be that a certain account (or transaction category)
varies in function of another.  Taxes are a good example.   Another good
example is the numerous employer's deductions on my paycheck that are all
function of either a % of my gross income, or according to certain ratios
established by the company...  Basically, this would save some time to
enter all these transactions that they would be auto-calculated.

Please let me know!!
Thanks!