[Kmymoney] Format of KMyMoney on older displays

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 16:44:04 UTC 2013

I am running the 4.6.3 version of KMyMoney on an older IBM ThinkPad, I think
18 cm x 24 cm display ( or close to that ).
My KMM display does not fit on my laptop, so I have to "move" KMM from left to
right and viceversa, to read the accounts and to edit transactions etc. It is
nasty.
Question: is there a way to, let me say, reduce the size of KMM, so I do not
need to move it on my display ? I do not expect that KMM fills the whole
display size and a reduced font size would also be OK.
Thanks for advice,
Edgar