[Kmymoney] KMyMoney Qif file import

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 15:45:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:03:21 +0200
"L. Jacinto" <ljacinto at telkomsa.net> wrote:

Well, that file imported with absolutely no trouble, so it would seem
there is a problem with your setup/procedure.

So, firstly, can you list step by step the procedure you'd follow to
import that file.

> Hi Allan
>

> The email on spam folder my wife complained of something with gmail.
>
> I would be happier to get KMM 4.8.5 is the real McCoy than having the
> 4.6.3 ppa and running in KDE Development Platforum 4.8.5, how to get
> and install it.

I would forget about this for the time being, and concentrate on the
actual problem.

> Sending the file as attachment for you exam but take all spaces in
> big file it is a hell of a job.

I just wanted the actual file that you copy/pasted into your email.

> Thank you for your hard work to try to put all this together.
>
> Luis

Allan