[Kmymoney] KMyMoney Qif file import

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:22:01 UTC 2013

Sorry about the delay, but I found your email in the gmail spam folder,
for some unknown reason.

I get slightly different results, depending on how I copy/paste your
file content.  You will see below that every alternate line is blank.
The first time I imported it, it failed and only one line was processed.
When I removed the empty lines, it imported successfully, and even with
the original file, I can't now get it to fail.

So, to be sure, would you send that file to me as an attachment, please,
so I'm confident we're looking at the same thing.  If your file does
have empty lines, try deleting them.  The other thing I notice is that
the first line is "!Type:Class", and I'm not sure that KMM handles
import of classes.  You could try deleting the first section, down to
and including the first '^'.

Allan