[Kmymoney] AqBanking - "Update Account" ignores most recent (yesterday's and today's) transactions

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Wed Sep 19 13:49:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

this is an example of what I observe:

Today's date is 19.09
Last recorded transaction in my KMM file is dated 17.09.
Latest of a number of activities in my account with Volksbank
Mittelhessen is dated 18.09. (with identical valuta date)

The update attempts of today miss all account activities between 17.09.
and this very update request.
(I tried several times, always producing the same result)
Somewhere in the down-rushing update protocol I can see a message
telling me that "there are no turnovers .... in the period in question".

Well, any of the dates offered in the "Pick Start Date" menu do fail as
well.

I would expect to see all bank account activities transferred that
occurred after the last update until just now.

Please, can somebody explain this mechanism?

Thanks to all the developers involved in creating KMM!

Cheers!

openSUSE 12.2
KMM 4.6.2
Aqbanking 5.0.23