[Kmymoney] AqBanking - "Update Account" ignores most recent (yesterday's and today's) transactions

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu Sep 20 16:16:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In furtherance to my own e-mail of yesterday I should like to add the
following:

I am managing (full privileges) a number of accounts including my own at
a branch of Volksbank Mittelhessen.
When Updating my own account the most recent transaction were just
ignored - so it seemed at first glance.

Meanwhile I found that the recent transactions of that same period in
question of another person's account ended up on my account instead.

Strange enough, updating works perfectly well with other accounts I am
managing.
That is: out of 9 accounts managed by me AqBanking works fine with 7 but
not with two: my own and that of another person.
Transactions of my own account are ignored while transactions of that
other person's account end up on my account.
There seems to be a strange correlation between these two accounts.
It goes without saying that I checked the Aqbanking setup of all users
and their respective accounts over and over again.

Meanwhile I found more people facing similar problems. Like me they see
warnings in the update protocol of the kind:
HBCI 3060: Please, attend contained warnings...
HBCI 3050: UPD not up to date anymore.....
HBCI 3050: BPD not up to date anymore...

I found Martin Preuß apparently working on new versions of some
dependencies in relation to the subject!??

Is there any progress in resolving the problem?
Of course we are very grateful and patient.

Thanks and cheers!