[Kmymoney] API banking

karel kadlubiec karel.kadlubiec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:42:16 UTC 2012

My bank recently came with API banking. They provide formats xml, ofx,
gpc, csv, html, json and sta(mt940). They provide URL like this:
https://www.fio.cz/ib_api/rest/last/{token}/transactions.{format}
where token is 60 characters unique number generated in internet
banking. It works fine in browser and I can export/import transactions
but I am not able to set direct connect in KMM. I am getting error
mesage that "method POST is not supported." I'd be glad if someone
could look at the attached documentation from the bank and said if
what my bank provides will work with KmyMoney and what needs to be
done to get direct connect. It is in Czech but I believe it might be
helpful.

http://www.uloz.to/x6mb4RS/api-bankovnictvi-pdf

Thank you very much
Karel Kadlubiec