[Kmymoney] API banking

karel kadlubiec karel.kadlubiec at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:34:45 UTC 2012

My bank recently came with API banking. I'd like to set OFX direct
connect for my account. When mapping it I add URL with correct token
generated on their web page and format ofx (example 7.3 in attached
file). In next step KMyMoney asks for login credentials and when I
want to download statement it fails saying that request method POST is
not supported. I also tried to set AqBanking but with no luck either.
I've contacted my bank asking for help but they said they are not
developers of KmyMoney and told me to ask them. They also mentioned
that they are not supporting method POST. I do not know what that is.
I'd be glad if someone could look at the attached file and said if
what my bank provides will work with KmyMoney and what needs to be
done to get direct connect. It is in Czech but I believe it might be helpful.

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Karel