[Kmymoney] API banking

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Tue Nov 27 22:38:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 24.11.2012 22:34, schrieb karel kadlubiec:
[...]
> My bank recently came with API banking. I'd like to set OFX direct
> connect for my account. When mapping it I add URL with correct token
[...]

I don't understand Czech but what I gathered from the document you
provided your bank uses its own kind of API, not OFX DirectConnect.

The API used by your banks looks easy enough, so basically it should be
possible to create a function/plugin which downloads bank statements
using their particular API. So you might want to give it a try...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/