[Kmymoney] downloading ofx transactions from Citibank Banking

jack oisher jack at oisher.net
Thu Jun 21 00:58:27 UTC 2012

I have been using Quicken 2010 successfully and have been able with direct
connect to download all  .ofx transaction in all my banks and investment
houses.

I am trying to switch over to KMM in Fedora 17, and am able to map several
of my banks and investment houses to access and update my accounts with no
trouble.

But, when it comes to Citibank banking, using the auto settings, whatever
user name and PW I use results in a bank popup that "No suitable accounts
were found at this bank.", and no downloads occur.

I have tried without success every combination of user names and PWs I have
ever used.  The combinations tried  include the pair actually used by
Quicken, which works fine in Quicken, and the pair used for Citibank online
banking, which works fine with online banking-I was surprised to find that
the two pairs were different.  Neither pair work in KMM.

The URL for Citinbank that I have been using is
https://www.oasis/cfree.com/ftp/genesis/prod/02101.ofx

Any suggestions?