[Kmymoney] CSV Importer issue

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jun 10 01:15:11 UTC 2012

I've just finished building kmymoney Version 4.6.90-dfe65b2d1f from a
fresh git pull.

This is the first time I've tried to use the CSV importer since the
profile editor was put into place.

On the old importer, I'd get prompted for 2 pieces of information.  1
being, which account to import to and 2 which column (Payment or Deposit).

I get the first prompt, but not the second.  Everything is imported as a
deposit.

Suggestions?

Doug

--