[Kmymoney] Credit card usage

Edney Matias edneymatias at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:46:55 UTC 2012

Hey Jack!

It is not clear to me whether the cost of what you purchased is actually
> being billed to the credit card in installments, or whether it was all
> billed at once, and you are just paying installments.  These would be
> handled in slightly different ways. Is the problem that you wish to see the
> available balance on the credit card decreased by the entire purchase, not
> just the installments charged so far?

That's exactly what i want. I want to see the available blance decreased by
the entire pruchase. When i buy, the entire value becomes unavailable, but
i'm charged monthly.

> I can see this might be good to be sure you do not exceed your credit
> limit,

That's it! That's is what i want.

> but I'm not sure it would be easy in KMM, since the credit card has not
> actually been charged yet.  However, if this is the case, Dave's idea of
> seeing future transactions from the schedule either on the ledger or a
> custom report might provide what you want.

I think so, i'm on Dave's idea right now.

Anyway thank you all guys.

Edney Matias

Edney Matias
http://about.me/edneymatias/bio