[Kmymoney] Reconciliation problem with different dates in the ledger and the bank statement.

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Sun Jan 8 20:56:01 UTC 2012

On Sunday 08 January 2012 20:15:55 Thomas Pircher wrote:
> I'm not sure how to handle in this case. I have used the the statement
> dates  in the past in the ledger, and this makes the reconciliation work
> well. But I'd rather prefer having the 'real' date in the ledger and not
> the clearing date from my bank.

Hi Thomas,

I always use the dates from the statement, since that's the actual date that the amount is written
off your balance. So basically I adjust the date to the clearing date from my bank.
If the actual date of purchase is (also) important to you, you can add it to the memo field.

Regards,
  Diederik