[Kmymoney] UK online fund updates (again)

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:53:02 UTC 2012

On Thursday 22 March 2012 21:25:29 Thomas Pircher wrote:
> Allan wrote:
> >   Thanks Thomas, that's helped a lot.  Of the ones I've checked so far,
> >
> > all went OK apart from one (GB0005805022), which finds the date but not
> > the price, which seems to have a comma rather than a dot.
>
> Hi Allan,
>
> try this one (I've updated just the Price):

> Date: LastDate:"(\d+-\d+-\d+) \d+:\d+:\d+"
> Date Format: %y-%m-%d
>
> Thomas

Just a quick warning about Morningstar prices if anyone is using them. For the
last couple of weeks I have noticed some fund prices changing from pence (GBX)
to pounds (GBP) and back again apparently randomly. Gave me quite a shock when
I saw the value of my portfolio drop when I did a price update. Here's an
example of one which was displayed in pence a few days ago but is now in
pounds.
http://quote.morningstar.com/fund/chart.aspx?t=GB0032567926&region=GBR

Dave.