[Kmymoney] Beginning balance on reconcile

Paul M Foster paulf at quillandmouse.com
Mon Aug 6 20:40:50 UTC 2012

I'm using KMyMoney 3.98.1 on Debian Sid. One of my accounts has an
incorrect balance when going into a reconcile. The balance shows $15.00
higher than it should at the opening screen of a reconcile. I'm using
the SQLite engine for record storage. What's odd is that in the
kmmKeyValuePairs table, for this account, the balance (kvpData =
'lastStatementBalance') is *correct* and is *not* the same as what shows
up as the starting balance in the reconcile.

For example, let's say that the reconcile screen shows a balance of
$1015.00. In the kmmKeyValuePair table, the balance instead will show
100000/100, which is correct. I don't know how to correct this, since
the table shows the right balance. Which table should I use to correct
this, if kmmKeyValuePair isn't the right one?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster
http://noferblatz.com