[Kmymoney] Can't delete empty accounts

asoliverez at gmail.com asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:43:39 UTC 2012

Did you check if there is a schedule for that account?

On 29/04/12 00:49 Jeffrey Barish wrote:

I used import QIF to move data from the program I used to use.  KMyMoney made some mistakes.  For example, a credit card account was created as a checking account.  I created a new credit card account and moved all the transactions over.  Everything is good now except that I can't delete the old account.  There are no transactions in it.  Balance is zero.  I can do a transaction report which confirms these characteristics.  I can close the account.  Any idea what I need to do to delete it?