[Kmymoney] Can't delete empty accounts

Jeffrey Barish jeff_barish at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 29 03:49:05 UTC 2012

I used import QIF to move data from the program I used to use.  KMyMoney
made some mistakes.  For example, a credit card account was created as a
checking account.  I created a new credit card account and moved all the
transactions over.  Everything is good now except that I can't delete the
old account.  There are no transactions in it.  Balance is zero.  I can do
a transaction report which confirms these characteristics.  I can close the
account.  Any idea what I need to do to delete it?