[Kmymoney] Accounts question

Niranjan Rao nhrdls at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:16:47 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Is there any way to add subcategories to top level assets/liabilities of
account types.

I have retirement accounts that I would like to show in different
category under assets. I tried poking around various options but could
not find anything (I can be very well be looking at wrong location) that
would allow me to set up hierarchy this way.

Another question, I have same mutual funds in two different accounts. It
seems like KMyMoney is keeping tracks of investments per account and I
was forced to duplicate entries all over - everything, symbol, quote
provider etc. Is there any way to maintain global investments and share
it in the accounts?

Thanks,

Niranjan