[Kmymoney] impact on KDE Language Settings when uddating KMyMoney

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Tue Sep 27 05:32:08 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,  Alvaro and thanks for your comments.

Regarding the loss of language settings in KMM I tend to belief too, that not
KMM but something else is responsible for that - in my opinion my Distro.
I am observing a couple of other strange behaviors that lead me to think so.
I keep watching this.

My updates are tapped from the repositories shown in the screen shot.
There is KMM 4.6.0 in the repository KDE:Distro:Factory.
However, updating to that version requires kdebase4-runtime-4.7.1 and then
followed by a chain reaction of other dependencies that would need to be
solved.
Looking at the pros and cons (as a layman) I prefer to wait for KDE 4.7's
official and stable release. And I can see that some tough guys must be
working very hard on it.

Unless, Thomas you dip my nose into some workaround.

Thanks again for helping.
And cheers!