[Kmymoney] Re: QIF IMPORT PROBLEMS

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Mon May 23 07:46:10 CEST 2011

Hi

I was not sure what the path forward was so decided to file a bug report
especially since I have hit a brick wall with the second problem - using
the L option with Category:SubCategory. No matter how I manipulate, a
new category is created with a name of "Category:SubCategory" as one
word.

When I tried to submit the bug report from the Help/Report Bug, I got
the following message

Unable to send the bug report.
Please submit a bug report manually...
Server said: "554 5.7.1 <kmymoney2-developer at lists.sourceforge.net>:
Relay access denied"

When I tried manually I got similar messages.

Is this because of security settings on my machine or does one have to
register to submit bugs? Does one have to get approval from the list to
declare a problem as a bug?

Regards
Timothy