[Kmymoney] Re: QIF IMPORT PROBLEMS

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Fri May 20 11:57:55 CEST 2011

Hi

Sure thing. It was just that previous problems had almost immediate
So I thought I would have to look for a different direction.
I will be patient.

Regards
Timothy

Hi,

Please be a bit patient until someone who knows about QIF has some
suggestions for your problem. It definitely does not worth it to use
that complicated import procedure. I know Allan (CSV importer plugin
author) has worked with investment import and surely he has some
suggestions but maybe he haven't had time to answer yet.

Regards,
Cristian