[Kmymoney] Re: QIF IMPORT PROBLEMS

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon May 23 08:33:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Monday 23 May 2011 07:46:10 timothy wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was not sure what the path forward was so decided to file a bug report
> especially since I have hit a brick wall with the second problem - using
> the L option with Category:SubCategory. No matter how I manipulate, a
> new category is created with a name of "Category:SubCategory" as one
> word.
>
> When I tried to submit the bug report from the Help/Report Bug, I got
> the following message
>
> Unable to send the bug report.
> Please submit a bug report manually...
> Server said: "554 5.7.1 <kmymoney2-developer at lists.sourceforge.net>:
> Relay access denied"
>
> When I tried manually I got similar messages.
>
> Is this because of security settings on my machine or does one have to
> register to submit bugs? Does one have to get approval from the list to
> declare a problem as a bug?

Since you're using 1.0.5 you are directed to our 'old' bug-tracker which is
hosted on SourceForge. Could be, that security mechanisms have been changed
(tightened) by them in the meantime.

In your case, I suggest to file a bug on the KDE platform which we use since
the port to KDE4. It makes sense, because the problem is also seen in the KDE4
version and we need to fix it. Use the following link to reach the bug
tracker:

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney4&format=guided

It could be, that you have to register with the platform first.

The amount of experience is directly proportional to
the amount of destroyed equipment.