[Kmymoney] Re: Cannot edit payee list

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:52:45 CEST 2011

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:13:19 +0100
Ian Millington <ian at ianmillington.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I got a couple of failures I'm afraid.

<snip>

> Also I attempted to install the kde 3 version from the ppa from
> Claydoh, whom I know from the Kubuntu forums. No matter what I did I
> could not get adept to acknowledge any version of kmymoney before
> 4.5.2 so I don't appear to be any further forward.

I'm not an expert here, but I just installed the kde3 version by
following the instructions.  On my second PC, I'm on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS -
Lucid Lynx.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:claydoh/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kmymoney2
kmymoney2

Try without adept.

A word of caution, though.  Contrary to what I said earlier, KMM was
installed into /usr, so it could clash with  your KMM4.

Allan