[Kmymoney] Re: KMyMoney doesn't work any longer

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:05:09 CEST 2011

2011/3/30 aga <agander93 at gmail.com>

> If there is still a problem, please run KMM from the command line -
> kmymoney -n, which will open KMM without opening any file.

Problem solved, thanks.
I'd tried to run from the command line, but without the '-n' parameter, and
it was the same as from the menu.

> If it opens OK, select your file and report any error messages you get.
>
> I'm a bit puzzled about -
> ">  ...I see the KMM splashscreen for a short while,
> > > then my user session closes, and I have to re-log but KMM is not
> > > running."
>
> While the splashscreen is visible, do you still have keyboard access to
> your system.  Is there any message when the session closes?  It
> suggests that whatever is happening, has an effect outside of KMM.

There was no effect on other applications.

> I assume that during those two days you refer to, your system was in
> use and behaving normally?  What distro do you use, and what version of
> KMM do you have, and how is it installed.
>
> Allan

Fedora 14 on a new laptop.
But I'm still trying to complete the installation for video card, screens,
audio and so on. So I'm "playing" with drivers, configuration files ...

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>