[Kmymoney] Transaction work flow

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:10:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

Edit your account and change it's opening date to a date prior to the
date of the first transaction. Since this is quite a common question
we have it also in the manual [1] but it's OK that you've asked if you
did not found it.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/kde4/online-manual/faq.html#idp41783920