[Kmymoney] Problems building KMyMoney version 4.6.0

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Wed Aug 10 19:38:10 UTC 2011

Hi Cristian, Hi Thomas,

> I am facing problems with the compilation of the new KMM version:

Thank you very much for your help. After removing the 'add_subdirectory(
fr_kmymoney/kmymoney )' line from 'doc-translations/CMakeLists.txt' the compilation finished without problems.
Congratulations to you and the team. The program is working -as I could test it until now- very good. I could not see differences to the old one, and this is meant as a compliment !
Regards,
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>