[Kmymoney] Problems building KMyMoney version 4.6.0

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Aug 10 08:13:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Wednesday 10 August 2011 09:57:11 Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am facing problems with the compilation of the new KMM version:

This is a known issue and we are about to provide an updated tar-ball. The
reason for this are the requirements of the french translation of the manual.

> During the "make" process, at  7% I get the error message
>
> "index.docbook:238: parser error : Entity 'traducteurJoseFournier' not
> defined &traducteurJoseFournier;&traducteurSimonDepiets;
> [  7%] Built target kmymoney-handbook
> make: *** [all] Error 2"
>
> Perhaps somebody can tell me how to bypass this, I am not interested in any
> translation or even in a handbook, as I am pretty familiar with KMM. It
> seems to be a bug.

Remove the line

  add_subdirectory( fr_kmymoney/kmymoney )

from doc-translations/CMakeLists.txt, rerun cmake and you should be set.

> Just a small inaccuracy during  the configuration process:
> I got the message
>
> "CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:95 (FIND_PACKAGE):
>   Could not find module FindLibAlkimia.cmake or a configuration file for
>   package LibAlkimia."

You need to update to libalkimia 4.3.1 to avoid this. A source tar ball can be
found on e.g. www.kde-apps.org.

My software never has bugs.
It just develops random features ... -- anonymous