[Kmymoney] KMM 4.5 - no onlinebanking

Newsales : A. Grupe andreas.grupe at newsales.de
Sat Oct 16 07:16:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I downloaded and compiled the 4.5 release and everything worked fine.
The only thing I managed to destroy is the online banking option which
worked fine in my old version. I have no kbanking plugin (at least thats
the name I remember from my old installation). Aqbanking is still
installed on my system.

Any idea what I did wrong and how to correct that? I tried to download
the kmm_banking plugin but can't get it compiled - and I didn't had to
do that with the old version but can't remeber where the banking plugin
came fom ;-(

Thanks

Andreas