[Kmymoney] Re: KMM 4.5 - no onlinebanking

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Oct 16 09:51:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Saturday 16 October 2010 07:16:46 Newsales : A. Grupe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded and compiled the 4.5 release and everything worked fine.
> The only thing I managed to destroy is the online banking option which
> worked fine in my old version. I have no kbanking plugin (at least thats
> the name I remember from my old installation). Aqbanking is still
> installed on my system.
>
> Any idea what I did wrong and how to correct that? I tried to download
> the kmm_banking plugin but can't get it compiled - and I didn't had to
> do that with the old version but can't remeber where the banking plugin
> came fom ;-(

It's part of the source tree, so no need to download anything else.

Make sure that the cmake output shows you that the kbanking will be available:

---8<---
thb at localhost:~/devel/kmymoney4/build> cmake ..
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib64/libX11.so
 :
 :
-- checking for module 'gwenhywfar>=4.0.0'
--   found gwenhywfar, version 4.0.1
-- checking for module 'aqbanking>=5.0.0'
--   found aqbanking, version 5.0.1
-- Found Libical version 0.43

-------- KMyMoney 4.5.0-svn1186095 --------

Configure results (user options):
OFX plugin:                              yes

KBanking plugin:                         yes

iCalendar export plugin:                 yes

---8<---

Your versions of gwenhywfar and aqbanking should differ as I drew the above
straight from my development sandbox.

In case the line "KBanking plugin" in the summary shows 'no' it won't be
built. In that case, you need check why.

If it is build but not found during runtime, chances are you are not
installing into the right directory. Check that with the following two
commands in your build directory:

thb at localhost:~/devel/kmymoney4/build> grep CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
CMakeCache.txt
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr
thb at localhost:~/devel/kmymoney4/build> kde4-config --prefix
/usr

In my case, "/usr" is shown in both cases. These settings must be identical.
Tweak CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX using "ccmake .." in the build directory in case
they are not and rebuild the project.

Hope that helps.

Schönes Wochenende.

To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
Scott Granneman, Security Focus