[Kmymoney] Re: How do I? Replicate a MS-Money Class technique

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:00:33 CET 2010

Dave

Helps a lot thank you.

Sorry about my formatting I typed in it word first to make sure it made
sense, now I realise that emails come back in text I shall keep it simple
next time.

I think your suggestion is exactly also what Alvaro has just said use
traditional double entry book keeping.

I will explore this further.

Regards

Ian