[Kmymoney] Re: 'Class' in KMyMoney

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:06:09 CET 2010

On Wednesday 01 December 2010 00:07:32 Ian X Waddington wrote:
> Hi
>

> (resent, as I realised it was originally sent from unauthorised email
> address)
>

> I am sure that in my recent research of the various available alternatives
> to MS-Money I read somewhere that KMyMoney had a function that I could use
> as an alternative to the Class function in MS-Money but now that I have it
> installed I cannot find it.
>

> Could someone please point me in the right direction or tell me I must have
> been dreaming.

Hi Ian,

Sorry that nobody answered so far I'll give it a shot. I never used MS-Money
but I suspect that the 'Class' feature that you are talking about is very
similar to the 'Tags' feature documented here [1]. If it's so then I'm sorry
to say that it's not yet implemented in KMyMoney.

[1] http://community.kde.org/KMyMoney/Features/Tags

--
Regards,

Cristian Oneț