[Kmymoney] Re: Comdirect changed datastream - can't see payees etc

Newsales : A. Grupe andreas.grupe at newsales.de
Wed Dec 1 10:50:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I talked with Comdirect and they know that they have made a mistake and
they do not send the necessary data with the transaction details. So
that should be fixed in a few days.

But it is very time consuming that KMM does not show most of the payees
in new transactions. And when a payee is shown (1 of 10 transactions) it
is wrong (I have reported that some months ago).

If anyone knows how to say KMM how to interpret the data I would be glad
to know how to do it. It costs about half an hour each day to manually
add all the payees.

Thanks

Andreas

Am 01.12.2010 08:55, schrieb Harald.Schoengart at t-online.de:
> Hi,
>
> I'm  not sure but suspecting, that this is not only a problem with the
> mentioned bank.
> There is a very similar problem with the ING-DIBA.
>
> My account has been actualized correctly (i.e. showing the payee and, if
> available the category), since some days those informations are not
> shown any more.
>
> A few days ago was offered a programm-actualization of KMM, might there
> be any correlation?
>
> Where is the screw to turn?
> By the way: Using Hibiscus everything still works fine.
>
> Regards from Hamburg
> Harald
>
> My System: Mandriva 2010.1, KDE 4.4.3, KMM 4.5.1

Newsales PC-Service

Inh. Andreas Grupe

Kapellenstr. 11

D-30625 Hannover